Date Posted: 10-12-2015
Job Code: 00-15
Job Timing: Full - Time Remote Internship (with possibility of permenant job)
Tourism specific Market Intelligence Intern - x 2.
We need to 2 new members to work remotely on an exciting new project. This will involve the research and viability plan of a on-line tourism system targeting the South of Spain, primarily Murcia and Almeria. The new interns will need to work on a remote basis, and report weekly with the market research and findings.
The intern must have a medium / good level of English and be Fluent in Spanish. This is an unpaid role
Duration of three months.
Its main functions are:
- Assistance with the design and management of new products and services.
- Finding information and statisticss regarding possible target destinations and activities.
- Find providers and contact management budgets.
- Creating new travel destinations and promote them on the online platform.
- Telemarketing actions in the recruitment and development of new customers.
- Prepare budgets and track budgets submitted.
- Collaborate on digital MKT work, RRSS, Blog, etc ...
- Rise of the content (offers, product, etc) to the site.